We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A21 bus from Hong Kong Airport to Metropark Hotel, Mongkok

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
1 post
Save Topic
A21 bus from Hong Kong Airport to Metropark Hotel, Mongkok

Hi,

I get from forum that if we want to go from HK airport to Metropark Hotel, Mongkok, how are we going to go?

A21 bus? May I know which stop to alight from the bus? I search from the bus company, i still can't figure out which stops should I get down?

Thanks.

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
10,138 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: A21 bus from Hong Kong Airport to Metropark Hotel, Mongkok

No, the Airport Express is a fast train service operating between the Airport and Tsing Yi, Kowloon and Hong Kong Stations. A free shuttle bus service exclusively for Airport Express passengers operates to and from Hong Station and Kowloon Station and various hotels (but not the airport) of which you can find details here;

mtr.com.hk/eng/…complom_free_bus.html

Edited: 6:57 am, August 05, 2013
5 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: A21 bus from Hong Kong Airport to Metropark Hotel, Mongkok

Hi

Could you please help me if there is a bus stop outside nathan hotel. Also the bus to take fron airport to nathan hotel is A 21 ? And how far is the bus stop from nathan hotel

Thanks in advance

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
16,152 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: A21 bus from Hong Kong Airport to Metropark Hotel, Mongkok

>> Could you please help me if there is a bus stop outside nathan hotel. <<

Yes. The bus stop is named as Nathan Hotel. It is called "Nathan Hotel, Nathan Road".

= = = = =

>> Also the bus to take fron airport to nathan hotel is A 21 ? <<

Yes. A21.

= = = = = =

>> And how far is the bus stop from nathan hotel <<

From the hotel front entrance, about 30 meters. The hotel front entrance is on Pak Hoi Street (a side street, where Nathan Road is a major street).

Manila, Philippines
2 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: A21 bus from Hong Kong Airport to Metropark Hotel, Mongkok

Is there a direction going to hk jiang xi mongkok from hkia thru airport express and mtr please?

Manila, Philippines
2 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: A21 bus from Hong Kong Airport to Metropark Hotel, Mongkok

Is there a direction going to hk jiang xi mongkok from hkia thru airport express and mtr please?

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
10,138 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: A21 bus from Hong Kong Airport to Metropark Hotel, Mongkok

If you mean Jiang Xi Guest House, you can take bus A21 to stop and get off at stop 6 "Argyle Centre" outside Mong Kok Station on Nathan Road. The guest house is one of may inside Sincere House, which is about 150-metres walk from the bus stop on Argyle Street. Taking Airport Express and MTR route involves changing at Tsing Yi and Lai King to get to Mong Kok Station and may save about 5 mins or so travelling time but is more expensive and probably less convenient.

Dhaka City...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: A21 bus from Hong Kong Airport to Metropark Hotel, Mongkok

I stayed in Metropark hotel with my family for 3 nights. The attitude of reception staffs were not nice, kind of rude. They were not helpful. Metropart hotel does have only one sofa at their lobby which is always booked by visitors.

We reached at 7:15 am and had to wait till 12:00 pm but did not get oppartunity for 5 minutes to seat into the sofa. My kids got tired. I won't recommend anyone to stay at Metropark hotel, Mongkok.

18. Re: A21 bus from Hong Kong Airport to Metropark Hotel, Mongkok

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:36 pm, June 22, 2014
Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur, Macau, Hong Kong
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: A21 bus from Hong Kong Airport to Metropark Hotel, Mongkok

Hi Asfia_Azim,

saw your review too.

Were you expecting or had arranged an early check in when you arrived at 0715hrs?

Gurgaon
Level Contributor
153 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: A21 bus from Hong Kong Airport to Metropark Hotel, Mongkok

Hi, I was in Honk Kong in the first week of June. I suggest that you take the airport express train from the airport to Kowloon station. The ticket is HKD 70 per person. At Kowloon station, you will get a free shuttle bus that takes you to most of the hotels in Tsim Sha Sui, so you can check with the people there and they will guide you to take the right shuttle, that will drop you at the stop which will be closest to your hotel. From there it would be just a short walk to your hotel. We (my daughter & I) did this and were surprised how easy it was, and also saved us a lot of time and money. The airport express has to be paid for, the Shuttle bus is free.

Hope this helps.