We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hong Kong - Forever 21

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
SRI LANKA
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hong Kong - Forever 21

Hi - can someone please tell me where I can find a forever 21 store in Hong Kong?

Im staying at the sheraton hotel in HK - so let me know if there is anything close to this?

Thanks!

Australia
Level Contributor
4,089 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hong Kong - Forever 21

I don't believe there is a Forever 21 store in HK yet. However, I think they'll be opening their flagship store up at Capitol Centre in Causeway Bay next year, as the company signed a contract several months ago that'll see them paying an exorbitant amount for rent each month.

You certainly won't be lost for choice in Tsim Sha Tsui though (Causeway Bay is the place to go shopping, if you're on HK Island)! You'll find stores like Esprit, H&M, etc.

Good luck with your planning and have a GREAT time in HK! :)

Edited: 1:28 am, October 14, 2010
SRI LANKA
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hong Kong - Forever 21

thanks so much for the quick reply :)

Chastwood, NSW...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hong Kong - Forever 21

I also don't think that it's available in Hong Kong. Go shop at market, there are heaps of things cheaper and better than Forever 21

New Forest National...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
10,061 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hong Kong - Forever 21

Forever 21 is due to open August 2011 in Capitol Centre, adjacent to Jardine's Bazaar in Causeway Bay. The building is currently occupied by Giordano and sub-tenants Watsons and others who will be vacating the building.

5. Re: Hong Kong - Forever 21

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 21, 2011