We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Starbucks

14 posts
Save Topic
Starbucks

Hi, Im looking for Starbuck's on Hong Kong island. Hope I can still get my coffee that I am used to in oz. Does any one know the location??

Tin
Hong Kong
Level Contributor
6,584 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Starbucks

There are many of them --

http://www.starbucks.com.hk/en-US/_Our+Stores/_Community+Stores/HongKongIsland.htm

14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Starbucks

thanks TIN. I love using this website. Not travelling to HK for 4 months but have learnt so much

Malaysia
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Starbucks

Hi,

Most Starbucks in M'sia offer free Wifi access. Does the outlet in HK offer the same too?

Thanks in advance..

Ten
Brisbane
Level Contributor
279 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Starbucks

Hi Starbucks are everywhere. I visited many on HK Island and Kowloon. I recommend the gingerbread latte.

It is the best place for coffee if you are used to Aussie coffee.

Word of warning. If you drink flat white do not ask for a flat white or you will get a straight black coffee. You need to ask for a latte. This is quickly learnt. ( even at starbucks )

Netherlands
Level Contributor
86 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Starbucks

Starbucks is all over HK island, which makes it convenient. Just one word of warning though: the Starbucks in and around Pacific Place (there are 4 locations there alone) all close early, ie 9:00 pm, so if you get a craving for a frappucino or latte late in the evening then you'll probably have to travel to Tsim Sha Tsui (Nathan Road). But don't worry - the MTR is cheap and very fast, so nothing is ever far away in HK!

Mentioned in this post
Pacific Place
Pacific Place
253 Reviews
Hong Kong, China