We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Peak

Singapore
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Topic
The Peak

To go at night or in the morning?

which provides a better view?

HK
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: The Peak

Depends very much on what you want to see.

During the day you can see the HK skyline.. while at night with all the neon lights, I have always found the view then most beautiful...

Edited: 9:12 am, December 09, 2009
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1,257 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Peak

Both totally different in my opinion. If you can do both then do it.

Manila, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
6,330 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Peak

Sunset/Dusk = hitting 2 birds with 1 stone. You get to see the view with ample natural lighting and the view at night 30mins to 45mins later.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Osaka
Level Contributor
60,582 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Peak

Go there about an hour before sunset so you can catch a bit of the day time view. Ideally, walk the Lugard Road circular route (45 minutes) that leads you back to The Peak Galleria. Have a drink or dinner and enjoy the night time view.

Singapore
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: The Peak

If i go there before sunset... Would i able to make it for symphony of harbour? :) coz im in hk for 2 nights only...

Manila, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
6,330 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Peak

Leave the Peak before 7pm to make it for the light show.

7. Re: The Peak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 08, 2010