We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disneyland tickets

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Level Contributor
99 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Disneyland tickets

Is it better to buy the tickets online or from the hotel?

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
7,077 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disneyland tickets

From what hotel? You mean the hotel you plan to stay at in HK ? or the Disneyland Hotel ? Which hotel are you staying at ?

We bought our tickets online, absolutely no problem, and easy pick up at the window ... very convenient.

If you are buying the Disneyland packages through a travel agent, then I would of course buy it from the travel agent. Some agents offer group rates b/c they group together a bunch of reservations to give discounts on the admission tickets...... some of my friends got the tickets for admission on a weekend for $ 329.00 HKD, as part of a hotel and park package, including transfer from their hotel to Disneyland park for 1 day. This is just an example... there might be more promotions and better deals out there that I don't know about.

Singapore
Level Contributor
99 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disneyland tickets

Hi Kate

Do you think Panda Hotel has the tickets? Are they cheaper than online tickets? Is there any case whereby tickets are sold out for the day?

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
7,077 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disneyland tickets

I don't know about Panda Hotel.... or any other hotel selling Disneyland tickets b/c I would assume if they DO get tickets for you, it would be through the concierge, and I wouldn't be surprise if they charge you a service fee for doing it.

My guess is also not likely that it would be cheaper than online or getting it at the door b/c Disneyland would be in big trouble if HK people, or tourists found out that prices vary depending on WHERE you get your tickets. That would be wrong.

So, I think the only tickets I have heard that have been cheaper is when people bought a package with hotel and admission together before arriving to HK.

I would get it online if you are worried about it sold out... but honestly, I highly doubt that would be a day where HK Disneyland would be sold out again...... hype is passed.

Singapore
Level Contributor
99 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disneyland tickets

Hi Kate

Thanks for your reply. I will buy the tickets online. Doesn't seem that hotels in HK sell the tickets.

By the way, do you know where to buy driving sleeves, if any, in HK?

Thanks again.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
7,077 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Disneyland tickets

Sorry for my ignorance, I don't know what are driving sleeves ? There might be such things in HK, just we call it a different name? What are they ?

Singapore
Level Contributor
99 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Disneyland tickets

Hi Kate

As in shirt sleeves, but without the shirt, only the sleeves. You put it on when driving the car for protection against the sunlight. Do you know where to get them in HK?

Thanks

Singapore
Level Contributor
99 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Disneyland tickets

Hi Kate

As in long sleeves shirt but without the shirt, only the sleeves.

You put it on while driving to protect against sunlight. Do you know where to get them in HK?

Thanks in advance.

Ireland
10 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Disneyland tickets

Hello,

Just back from a ten day stay in Hong Kong. We headed out to Disneyland at one o clock on a Thursday and had absolutely no problem buying tickets at the entrance. There were no queues or anything and for the first two hours or so in the park, it was quiet. It was a fabulous day so there wasnt even rain to put people off! It got busier towards the evening so if you plan on going late, maybe pre booking your tickets isnt a bad idea. Otherwise, i think you'll be fine getting them at the entrance if its mid week you plan on going.

Have Fun!

Singapore
Level Contributor
99 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Disneyland tickets

Thanks for all your advice.