We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

YMCA Salisbury

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kuching, Malaysia
Level Contributor
788 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
YMCA Salisbury

I have Booked one night with the YMCA Sailsbury for our October trip to HK, and have been exasperated with the reply that I got from the reservations dept.

There are five of us, 2 adults and 3 children, so I was told a family suite with an extra bed would fit all of us. The booking details from YMCA says "One family suite plus one extra bed, and goes on to say in brackets (will assign suite consist one king-size bedroom plus a living room with sofa bed). So I asked to confirm whether the extra bed is infact the sofabed inside the suite living room. and the reply I got is still that "our suite is consist one king size bedroom plus a living room, with an extra bed".

A recent user review mentioned that the bedroom and the living room come with a double bed each, so that can fit four basically. Will there be room for an extra bed?

I would like to have comments from people that have previously stayed at the family suite befopre.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,729 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: YMCA Salisbury

Hi ctmew,

If you look at the room layout of the Family Suite, I think fitting in an extra bed should be ok. However, even without the extra bed, you can make use of the sofa bed and assuming the 3 children are still small, they should be able to fit into the King size bed.

I have booked the Family Suite too for Nov. Hope all is well for me too.