We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get to Langham Place Hotel from Airport?!

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
143 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
How to get to Langham Place Hotel from Airport?!

Hello...

Can someone please tell me how to get to Langham Place Hotel in Mongkok from the Airport?!

How much would a taxi cost approximately? If there is public transport, how so do I get there? As I understand the hotel is on top of the MTR?!

Thanks in advance.

hong kong
Level Contributor
8,880 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get to Langham Place Hotel from Airport?!

Yes, above Mongkok MTR station.

Taxi would be around HK$300.

Airport bus (A21) is HK$33, takes under one hour, is very comfortable, has space for luggage and you get a great view of HK on the way in. Drops you around 5-10 minutes walk from the hotel.

Also Airport Express (train) but that is around HK$100 and invloves transfers to either MTR or shuttle bus.

Toronto
Level Contributor
495 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get to Langham Place Hotel from Airport?!

Well, like the previous poster said, there are really three options: the train, the bus, or a taxi.

To add on to the Airport Express portion, I would add that you'd get off at the Kowloon station, and then you'd probably take a taxi to the hotel.

The total cost of the first and third options would be about the same.

As for the airport bus, that depends on how much stuff you have. I'm sure if you're flying from London, a ton of luggage might be tough to carry around Mongkok.

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get to Langham Place Hotel from Airport?!

Hi, I will be staying at the langham place hotel in December and I had the same dilemma, so I decided to hire the hotel limo...; D

KF
Level Contributor
119 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to get to Langham Place Hotel from Airport?!

How much for the hotel limo?

Perth Australia
12 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: How to get to Langham Place Hotel from Airport?!

We stayed at Langham Place in a huge Suite for a week and took the hotel car to and from the airport-it was fantastic. It costs $500HK each way but it is totally worth it.

South Pole
Level Contributor
15,381 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How to get to Langham Place Hotel from Airport?!

how do u go about hiring the hotel limo?

can find nothing on their website.

Blackpool
Level Contributor
12 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How to get to Langham Place Hotel from Airport?!

Hi The best way to get to Langham Place is by Taxi at the Airport, but it all depends on how many of you travelling, normally taxi will take four passangers but not all the baggages. The cost will be around HK$300.00 all depends on surcharges.

If more then four people you can also get in touch with the Hotel and get them to arrange transportation but obviously you will pay more. If you are travelling to H K for the first time take the TAXI to the Hotel but make sure the amount ADD up if in doubt get the Hotel people to deal with the TAXI driver.

Perth Australia
12 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: How to get to Langham Place Hotel from Airport?!

As I booked directly through the hotel website when I was selecting extras items at the time of booking you could select it through there online booking system. Otherwise just email the hotel, they are so helpful, I emailed them many times with different requests prior to arriving and nothing was too much trouble.

KF
Level Contributor
119 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: How to get to Langham Place Hotel from Airport?!

We will have 6 people in our party. I will have one suitcase, as will my husband but I can guarantee the other travelers will have more! Would it be best to have the hotel arrange the transportation and split it 3 ways or just use 3 taxis?

Thanks!

Toronto
Level Contributor
495 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: How to get to Langham Place Hotel from Airport?!

I think if you have six people, you can survive with two taxis (unless you're so heavily burdened with stuff). When I was going to the airport, we easily fit three people in the taxi, each with two check-in luggage.