We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Hong Kong

hong kong
1 post
Save Topic
Hotels in Hong Kong

Hello Everyone,

I will be visiting Hong Kong in June with my new husband for a few nights. We are looking for a nice, clean, very close to MTR hotel and a fun part of the city. I've been reading all the reviews but am still a little confused.

Can anyone help????

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
8,121 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in Hong Kong

Hong Kong is amazingly compact, and MTR trains run every couple of minutes - if you stay near an MTR station you can get nearly everywhere that might be fun in the urban areas ... look for hotel addresses that include Central, Wanchai, Causeway Bay, Tsim Sha Tsui, Yaumatei, Mong Kok. The former three are on HK island and put you in the middle of fine dining, clubbing and shopping; the latter three are Kowloon side and put you in the middle of shopping. Wandering the back-streets around Yaumatei / Mong Kok also gives you a glimpse of a less westernised Hong Kong. It depends on which type of fun you want to be in the centre of :-)

2. Re: Hotels in Hong Kong

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, August 30, 2009