We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Revolving 66 Restaurant

Which Hong Kong hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Revolving 66 Restaurant

Hi folks,

Can anyone give me information on the revolving restaurant on Hong Kong Island.

Hong Kong
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Revolving 66 Restaurant

It's at, or near, the top of Hopewell Centre, Queen's Road East, Wanchai. If you take the MTR, you'll have to walk for around 15 minutes.

At the restaurant, you'll have a good view of the city and harbour. I haven't been there for a while. But as I can recall, the food is OK. Expect an expensive meal.

Tin
Hong Kong
Level Contributor
6,584 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Revolving 66 Restaurant

Revolving 66 is the only revolving restaurant in Hong Kong. It is on the 62nd floor of the Hopewell Centre. I have been there for a weekday buffet lunch for under HK$100 per person about a year ago. Food is usual, nothing special. The view is good, you can see Central, Victoria Peak, Wanchai, Bowen Road, Kowloon and the harbour. Their basic information can be found at http://www.r66.com.hk

An alternative is the Chinese restaurant on the 60th floor of the same building. Also has good view of Central, Victoria Peak, Wanchai, Kowloon and the harbour, but non-revolving. I just had a Sunday lunch (dim sum) in there yesterday. It was HK$9.80 per dish of dim sum, plus HK$5 or 10 per person for chinese tea depending on the time of day. Avoid weekday lunch time (12noon-2pm) because it will be quite full there, and the prices will be different. Didn't see any English menu on the table.

You need to change lifts to go to these restaurants. If you enter Hopewell Centre from Queen's Road East, first take the lift to either 17th floor or 56th floor. At the 17th floor, the Kennedy Road entrance, there are observation lifts that takes you to 56th floor. At 56th floor, change lift to 60th floor (chinese restaurant) or 62th floor (revolving restaurant).