We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Acrobatic Show

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
188 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Best Acrobatic Show

Hello all,

Some more and more planning! Which acrobatic show is the best? I read something about the national theater acrobats? Also I read on Frommers that Wansheng Juchang theater hosts the best show? Any website links etc... would be appreciated. Also, big fan of the chinese yoyo (Diabolo) so I would like to see an act that features this element.

Thanks!

Taiyuan, China
Destination Expert
for Pingyao County
Level Contributor
3,693 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Acrobatic Show

I've seen three troupes perform in Beijing at least once and honestly think they are all about the same. For the most part, they perform the same acts. If one group is better than the others, I didn't really notice.

I think they all have the yoyo, though my memory isn't that great and the acts might change from time to time. I would just choose whichever is at the most convenient time and location.

I think the show in Shanghai is better than any of the ones in Beijing.

Mentioned in this post
Shanghai
Shanghai
Shanghai Region, China
Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
13,320 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Acrobatic Show

I haven't seen the ones in Beijing, but I've seen the ones in Shanghai (all at least once) and I'd say that the ERA - Intersection of Time show at Shanghai Circus World is really amazing and worthwhile.

Mentioned in this post
Shanghai
Shanghai
Shanghai Region, China
3. Re: Best Acrobatic Show

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, August 26, 2009