We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

7.50 am morning flight

calgary
13 posts
Save Topic
7.50 am morning flight

Hi,

I wonder whether I be able to use the subway to the airport to catch the 7.50am flight to Xian. I will be staying at the Great Wall Sheleton hotel. If not I wonder is it easy to catch a taxi early morning around 5.30 am. Thanks in advance

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
41,329 posts
826 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 7.50 am morning flight

The first subway from Agricultural Exhibitiion Center is at 6h02. The ride to the airport is about 30 minutes.

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
5,000 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 7.50 am morning flight

It is possible to use the subway. ETAs: T3=6:35, T2=6:45, T1=6:55 inc.walk. Shouldn't be any problem getting a cab.

Edited: 7:31 pm, February 18, 2014
BJ
Level Contributor
434 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 7.50 am morning flight

no problem get a cab,20 minutes to the airport by cab from your hotel

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 7.50 am morning flight

take TAXI!

from great wall hotel to Metro Airport line Sanyuanqiao station you have to take taxi duration10 min and 15 yuan fare, from Sanyuanqiao metro station to airport will take you 20-30 min depending which termianl you arrival at, the fare is 25yuan. totally 40-50 min and 40yuan

take taxi from great wall hotel directly to airport(terminal 2/3) , the duration is 25min and fare less than 70 yuan. no any walking.

which one you choose?

Beijing, China
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 7.50 am morning flight

It is easy to catch a cab in your hotel lobby, the hotel staff will help you get one.

subway is not a good choice, you need to walk a long way with your luggages.

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
9,701 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 7.50 am morning flight

Unless you're on a really tight budget AND have little luggage, just take a taxi.

7. Re: 7.50 am morning flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 21, 2015