We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pick up visas

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Pick up visas

Does anyone know once you have dropped documents of to the Chinese centre & payed all relevant fees does it have to be the named persons on the visa to collect visa or can I get someone else to collect my visas for me as I have made an appointment for a Thursday in half term but the 4 working days takes me to the following Wednesday and I will be back at work & will have trouble getting time of work anyone no thanks pauline

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
5,000 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pick up visas

The answer is in the FAQs on the application centre's website.

Amsterdam
Level Contributor
5,078 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pick up visas

When applying for the visa you will get a pick-up form. Anyone with that pick-up form can pay and pickup the visa. Normally you pay when the visa is collected, not at application (at least here in Holland).

I have applied and picked up visa for my daughters several times.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pick up visas

Does any one know if there are two different people getting visas (not related) can just one person go or does both people have go thanks for the help

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
43,855 posts
825 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pick up visas

Yes, one person can pick up all the passports.

5. Re: Pick up visas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 28, 2015