We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Novotel Beijing Peace Direction.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
27 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Novotel Beijing Peace Direction.

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the direction to Novotel Beijing Peace Hotel from Beijing Int'l Airport? I contacted the hotel but thay have given me the taxi and private care rate instead. I am hoping to get accurate information on how to get to the hotel from the airport.

Thanks

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
5,000 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Novotel Beijing Peace Direction.

You should be able to get a map with directions from the hotel website, or use an online map.

Amsterdam
Level Contributor
4,474 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Novotel Beijing Peace Direction.

if you google on the name you get the Chinese address. Just give that to the taxi driver. You can also print the map. Easy to find. Very close to Wangfujing area (north side).

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
27 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Novotel Beijing Peace Direction.

Thanks Qupnicelya & BePu. :-)

4. Re: Novotel Beijing Peace Direction.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 29, 2014