We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sinotour

London, Canada
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sinotour

Has anyone used this company for Beijing tours before & what are they like? Are they a reputable company?

Mentioned in this post
1. Re: Sinotour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:37 am, June 23, 2014
Durban, South Africa
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Sinotour

Just completed a tour with sinotour of beijing and xian. The tour was well planned and as per itinerary.Both guides and drivers were punctual. Guides were great and spoke excellent english. Were also helpful with food as we were vegetarian. The hotels were reasonable. Would recommend this company with no hesitation.

Edited: 1:11 pm, January 23, 2013
Florida
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sinotour

Just used sinotour.com.cn to book my china vacation.

Would like to share with everyone that they ARE legit and reliable company to deal with. The drivers were very punctual, the entire tour was organized very well and controlled by a person that I was able to communicate with directly. Moreover, when I had an unfortunate accident occurring upon arrival whereas I was unable to continue my trip. the company promptly refunded my unused money portion except airfare that was apparently beyond their control. Will certainly book with them again.

Overall, very satisfied and would recommend them to everyone

Florida
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sinotour

Just used sinotour.com.cn to book my china vacation.

Would like to share with everyone that they ARE legit and reliable company to deal with. The drivers were very punctual, the entire tour was organized very well and controlled by a person that I was able to communicate with directly. Moreover, when I had an unfortunate accident occurring upon arrival whereas I was unable to continue my trip. the company promptly refunded my unused money portion except airfare that was apparently beyond their control. Will certainly book with them again.

Overall, very satisfied and would recommend them to everyone

New York City, New...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sinotour

Beware with Sinotours! I organized a study trip through China with them and got harassed for extra money from the beginning to the end. Extra money for taking backpacks in the bus. No return of clothing. Buses that never showed up and we're never reimbursed. In the end, it costed us twice the full package deal that we had bargained for!

Mentioned in this post
Pincourt, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sinotour

Hi 431John, I was in the process of booking a tour through Sinotour.com.cn and your post caught my attention. I was wondering if you would give a bit more info about your experience. I am curious about the extra charges and how they were presented along with the consequences if you would have refused.

Thanks,

Karen

Edited: 10:49 am, June 14, 2014
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Sinotour

Anyone can tell me how much deposit in dollar or percentage they asked for? how was the food that they provide,? do they provide English food?

SG
Level Contributor
193 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sinotour

It is really peculiar that all commenters in this thread (other than me) have only 5 posts or less.

coincident, maybe....

Sycamore, Illinois
Level Contributor
22 posts
234 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sinotour

I am trying to arrange a comprehensive trip to China in March-April of 2016. I was interested in the Sinotour and found the website to be comprehensive and moderately priced. Has anyone had an experience with them in 2015? Most concrete information here is not very recent.

Edited: 11:32 pm, January 24, 2016
Mentioned in this post
6 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Sinotour

Hi

Did you end up booking a tour through sinotour? How did it go?

Thanks

Rebecca