We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Storage Lockers?

Litchfield Park...
Level Contributor
12 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Storage Lockers?

Where in Beijing may I store luggage so that I may take a two or three days trip to Xian and then return to Beijing to pick up my luggage. I was thinking of the railway stations. Do they have storage lockers there and for how many days?

Taiyuan, China
Destination Expert
for Pingyao County
Level Contributor
3,678 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Storage Lockers?

The train stations do have luggage storage rooms, and Beijing Station has lockers as well (I'm not sure about Beijing West station). I've never tried leaving luggage for more than one day, though so I am not sure if that is allowed.

If you are staying in a hotel in Beijing at either end, you might check and see if they can keep your luggage a few days.

2. Re: Storage Lockers?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:24 pm, June 02, 2006