We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inclusive Laundry in Hotels

Which Beijing hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Derry City
Level Contributor
47 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Inclusive Laundry in Hotels

Can anyone advise me if there are any hotels who offer a laundry service 'free' to their guests.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,175 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Inclusive Laundry in Hotels

Hi, not sure of any hotels who offer totally free laundry service however we are staying at the Crowne Plaza Beijing in May and according to their website they have "On-site Guest Self-Laundry Facilities (washer/dryer" which I imagine would be much cheaper. We are then staying at the Holiday Inn in Shanghai and as we are staying on the executive floor we get a free laundry allowance each day. We have booked both these hotels through the hotel website as they guarantee to be the cheapest on the net (and they are) plus if you click through the offers for each accomodation type they each come with different bonuses. The website if you are interested is ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/cp/1/en/hpt/PEGWF/2/pt…

Good luck Catherine

Ireland
Level Contributor
155 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Inclusive Laundry in Hotels

Many thanks for your advice Catherine, it will certainly help me when i make my travel plans.

Enjoy visit and i look forward to reading about yout trip when you return.

Peak District...
Level Contributor
1,921 posts
268 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Inclusive Laundry in Hotels

The Holiday Inn Lido at Beijing offers a free allowance of 1 shirt 1 underwear 1 socks washing and 1 suit pressing per day on the excutive floor. It is cheaper to stay in the basic rooms and pay extra for the laundry, but there are other things that would be free, e.g. bottled water and cans of soda water (very welcome as it is so very dry there), and the breakfast which is both included and handy being served on the same floor rather than down in the restaurant.