We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Great Wall of China at Badaling by Train

London, United...
9 posts
Save Topic
The Great Wall of China at Badaling by Train

I recently travelled to Badaling by train from Beijing. I took plenty of photos from buying the ticket to getting on the train which I thought could be of use to someone else who wants to make the journey in the future.

I hope this is useful to someone visiting Beijing soon.

…blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/great-wall-of-china-…

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
45,237 posts
824 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Great Wall of China at Badaling by Train

Great, thanks a lot.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
630 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Great Wall of China at Badaling by Train

Great job, it is so nice to see a fellow traveller who "gets it", and knows the value of information to the travelling community. If only there were about 10x more of these sorts of posts!

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
4,930 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Great Wall of China at Badaling by Train

TWN, thanks for your sharing.

Calgary
Level Contributor
24 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Great Wall of China at Badaling by Train

Brilliant ! I'm making this very trip next week and this is so much more valuable than yards and yards of descriptive narrative. Lets hope its the start of a trend . . .

5. Re: The Great Wall of China at Badaling by Train

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:40 pm, June 19, 2013