We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Novotel Beijing?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
The Novotel Beijing?

Any reviews on the Novotel Beijing? Am am staying there and just wanted to find out some info about it.

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
45,314 posts
824 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Novotel Beijing?

Which Novotel? There ae tons of commens in the hotel review section.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Beijing, Lijiang
Level Contributor
9,816 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Novotel Beijing?

Which Novotel - there are 3 in Beijing.

Instead of posting your question on the forum look at the Beijing hotel reviews

I guess the most popular is the Novotel Peace : tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g294212-d300154…

Edited: 10:33 am, June 10, 2011
texas, usa
Level Contributor
45 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Novotel Beijing?

if you are thinking about the novotel peace, it seems like a good hotel. they have a terrific breakfast/brunch thing there daily. we stayed in a nearby hotel, but went there several times for the breakfast buffet. facilities were nice and staff seemed friendly. oh, and the location is excellent!!

Beijing
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: The Novotel Beijing?

Dear Travellingtochina,

There are 3 Novotel in Beijing:

Novotel Beijing Peace (thats me)

Novotel Beijing Xinqiao

Novotel Beijing Sanyuan.

We have about 440 reviews on Tripadvisor, which you can read here:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g294212-d300154…

I believe the vast majority of our guests are very happy with us, please feel free to contact me directly if I can help you with any information about our hotel or any of the other Novotel in Beijing.

London, United...
Level Contributor
8,023 posts
524 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Novotel Beijing?

I stayed in Novotel Xinqiao but next time I will stay in Novotel peace which is in better location.

6. Re: The Novotel Beijing?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 04, 2012