We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Trip from Beijing?

Which Beijing hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
Level Contributor
177 posts
Save Topic
Day Trip from Beijing?

Can anyone recommend a popular day trip from Beijing and Shanghai.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
129 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Day Trip from Beijing?

Suzie,

Did you already visit China? I'll be there next week and can check the tour desk at my hotel.

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
13,254 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Day Trip from Beijing?

From Beijing: Chengde, Datong and Tianjin.

From Shanghai: Hangzhou, Suzhou and the many water villages around the area.

3. Re: Day Trip from Beijing?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:52 am, November 13, 2005
Hanau, Germany
Level Contributor
326 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Day Trip from Beijing?

I think from Beijing it is a must to see the Great Wall. The Badaling section is the closest and can be reached with various tours or by cab. Some tours include a visit at the Ming Tombs which I didn't find too impressive though.

5. Re: Day Trip from Beijing?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 am, January 13, 2006