We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel selection

Which Beijing hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
jakarta, indonesia
1 post
Save Topic
hotel selection

Pls anyone help me to give some information.I will be arrived in beijing on august 8 with my husband. I am afraid to book a hotel from internet.Can I book the hotel when I arrive??Thanks

Taiyuan, China
Destination Expert
for Pingyao County
Level Contributor
3,654 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel selection

You can book on arrival, though I'm not sure you would get the best price. You should always ask for a discount.

Personally, I would try calling the hotel and booking with them by phone. You can usually find a phone number if you go through the hotel chain's website and look for the hotel in Beijing.

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel selection

go to www.elong.net

the english version is not friendly enough tho, campare with Chinese version. You can use my paid membership card to book one when you arrive. email me your requirement, I will have the booking company get in touch with you for the

I would like to be your host during your stay in Beijing. I will make sure your stay in China would become more pleasant than without me. my american friends will prove you this.

details contact kentcxd@yahoo.com

regards,

Kent

Murrieta, California
Level Contributor
27 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel selection

I think you would get the best price booking on the internet. I do have a recommendation for you. I just returned from Beijing last week and would highly recommend the Beijing News Plaza Hotel. Depending on the site you check its rated as a 4 or 5 star hotel. I'm very picking and was pleasantly surprised. The rooms were very nice (I have pics). the view wasn't great (Beijing Railway Station) but I wasn't planning on being in my room much. The hotel staff very friendly and helpful, indoor pool, bowling alley (traveled with a student group and they loved this) and across the street from indoor/airconditioned shopping (mall type with food courts, clothing and market). Any questions just ask.