We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jinghua International Youth Hostel in BeijingDoes anyone...

Which Beijing hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Uk
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Jinghua International Youth Hostel in BeijingDoes anyone...

Hi does anyone know where the Jinghua International Youth Hostel in Beijing, its supposed to be by Yang Qiao bridge.

I have searched maps in Beijing books and cannot find it, maybe someone has been before and has better idea. I have directions how to get there, but want to find where it is on map, so can get better idea where it is close to and how to plan. So looking really for landmarks etc or disterict

Thanks

Taiyuan, China
Destination Expert
for Pingyao County
Level Contributor
3,659 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jinghua International Youth Hostel in BeijingDoes anyone...

It is cut off most of the maps available on this site. The area is on the Frommer's map linked from TripAdvisor, but the hostel and streets are not labelled. The general area is a bit southwest of Tiantan (Temple of Heaven) and pretty directly south of Taoranting park and the Beijing South Railway Station.

I found the location on http://www.bjbus.com, the official website of the Beijing buses, but it does not mark the location of the hostel itself.

The little map available on some of the hostel websites with Chinese characters on it should work well with taxi drivers, who will hop on the third ring road and get of at the Yang Qiao exit. (Taxi drivers orient themselves to Beijing by these bridge/exits, and they will know Yang Qiao. Qiao=bridge or overpass).

The McDonald's will be useless until you are right near the hostel, since as you will see, there are McDonald's everywhere.

I hope that helps some.

Taiyuan, China
Destination Expert
for Pingyao County
Level Contributor
3,659 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jinghua International Youth Hostel in BeijingDoes anyone...

Um, to put it more simply, Yang Qiao is an overpass of the third ring road, and the hostel is at the Southwest corner. If you can find a map with the 3rd ring road, Yang Qiao is on the south section of the ring road a little west of the center.