We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

365 Inn Qianmen or Leo Hostel

Aarhus, Denmark
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Topic
365 Inn Qianmen or Leo Hostel

Can you please help me decide which of these hostel to book? We are traveling with children. A local guide I have spoken to told me that the Dazhalan Street pretty much has been one big construction site for a while now. Does that mean that there will be alot of noise early in the morning?

Thx for your help

UK
Level Contributor
403 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 365 Inn Qianmen or Leo Hostel

I've only stayed at the Leo. It's in a great location (though difficult to find initially). Only five minutes walk from Tianenman Square, and in an interesting street with lots going on. Their tours are good too. No stops for shops and stuff, unlike the usual Chinese tours.

2. Re: 365 Inn Qianmen or Leo Hostel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, September 10, 2009