We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where are racing bicycle shops in Beijing

Which Beijing hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Irvine, California
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Where are racing bicycle shops in Beijing

I cycle my bike practically every day; use it for racing and commute. Even though the bike is still in great condition, I believe the time has come to upgrade to a new carbo frame racing bike. These are still too expensive (about USD 2,000) in Los Angeles. Does anyone know a bicycle shop where I can purchase quality road/racing bicycles and clothing for cheaper? If possible can you please post web links to their site (Google will translate pages to English). I'll be staying in Beijing's center, near the Tiananmen Square in a few weeks...

Best Regards

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
13,250 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Where are racing bicycle shops in Beijing

Try checking out Decathlon (http://www.decathlon.com.cn).

California
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where are racing bicycle shops in Beijing

The road on the north side of the North Korean embassy has a racing bike shop.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where are racing bicycle shops in Beijing

Great! Where is the North Korean embassy in Beijing? This might be what I'm looking for...

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
13,250 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Where are racing bicycle shops in Beijing

朝鲜大使馆: 北京建国门外日坛北路 65321186

5. Re: Where are racing bicycle shops in Beijing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 pm, September 06, 2009