We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Serviced Apartments in Beijing - Any Recommendations?

Sydney
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Serviced Apartments in Beijing - Any Recommendations?

Eleven of us (6 adults and 5 children ranging from 5 to 8) will be travelling to Beijing in September and we will stay for 6 nights. I would like a couple of 2 and 3 bedroom apartments in a convenient location. Can anyone recommend any? Currently I have concluded down to a couple: Lee Gardens, East Gate Plaza and Millennium Place but I cannot find enough independent reviews to choose one. Because so many people's comfort in that 6 days depend so much on me I want to make the right choice. Thanks.

USA
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Serviced Apartments in Beijing - Any Recommendations?

We will be travelling to Beijing in August and have booked a three-bedroom apartment at East Gate. The reviews at www.sinohotel.com for this hotel are positive.

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Serviced Apartments in Beijing - Any Recommendations?

I can help to find a nice apartment at competitive price for you.

Beijing resident, excellent communicator with vehicle, personal tour guide, interpreter, business consultant, many influential contacts to assist in business introductions and procedures relevant to doing business in China. Will negotiate a fair price dependent upon the degree of difficulty. Serious inquiries only phone 13801190922

or trade emails. kentcxd@yahoo.com.cn

Wish you a nice trip in Beijing

Kent