We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mr. Zhao from 3btaxi, Beijing

1 post
1 review
Mr. Zhao from 3btaxi, Beijing

We went on a trip to the great wall with our 12-year old daughter on a short stay in Beijing in Oct. 2017. Thank you for a very pleasant trip! It was all good and we got to see everything we had asked for in advance.

Mr. Zhao is partner og the serviceteam named 3btaxi (3btaxi.com).

Edited: 3:06 am, October 29, 2017
4 replies to this topic
1. Re: Mr. Zhao from 3btaxi, Beijing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 am, October 29, 2017
Edited: 11:05 am, October 29, 2017

Mandelieu-la-Napoule...
Level Contributor
1 post
32 reviews
2. Re: Mr. Zhao from 3btaxi, Beijing

I would reccomend using this company / driver again. I probably will use it again when I have visitors.

I used 3btaxi to go to the great wall in November with my husband and his friend. Organising it was very simple. We just spoke through WhatsApp to arrange when to get picked up and where we wanted to go. They were very helpful in recommending where to go as mutianyu was closed because Donald trump was there. The driver arrived exactly on time and was friendly. It was a nice clean car and I felt safe with the driving. While we explored the wall the driver waited for us and when we came back he gave us a all a banana each which was nice because we were hungry !

Sherbrooke, Canada
Level Contributor
46,053 posts
830 reviews
3. Re: Mr. Zhao from 3btaxi, Beijing

Which section of the Wall did you go to in the end? How much did he charge?

Los Angeles...
8 posts
4. Re: Mr. Zhao from 3btaxi, Beijing

I was lucky, I found the 3btaxi on thebeijinger.com, I used their transit service to great wall of china on Nov.18, the driver, Mr. Lin, is a professional, punctual, his car is licenced cab in beijing, black color, it was Do No Shopping stop, and speak fluent english, I do recommend him, and I found they a group, named as the 3btaxi , it is interesting

Reply to: Mr. Zhao from 3btaxi, Beijing
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted