We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easy Tour China - Anyone tried them?

Melbourne
Level Contributor
7 posts
36 reviews
Easy Tour China - Anyone tried them?

Hi All

I hope someone can help with this question.

Has anyone booked their china tour with easy tour china agency? If so are they reliable?

Or if anyone has any recommendation on reliable and good china tour agency that would be great!

Thanks

Ivy

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
4,930 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Easy Tour China - Anyone tried them?

This is a true tour company based in Guilin with pretty old age. I've not much dealt with it, so can' t tell how their service looks like. But I think you will have a good time with them if you make some important points clear like rates with/without shopping stops. Other options also based in Guilin:

www.chinahighlights.com

www.odeysseytours.com

For more informations about tour companies and notes buying a tour in China:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294211-i642-k5152…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294211-i642-k5989…

W W
Guilin, China
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
2. Re: Easy Tour China - Anyone tried them?

Hi Ivy, how about asking Easy Tour China to provide contact info of some of their clients from Australia who travelled with them before? You can then contact them for some suggestions.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
7 posts
36 reviews
3. Re: Easy Tour China - Anyone tried them?

Thank you I will try your suggestions.

Isle of Man, United...
1 post
4. Re: Easy Tour China - Anyone tried them?

Hi there,

Did you use easy tour China in the end? If so, how did it go??

Thanks

Buenos Aires...
1 post
5. Re: Easy Tour China - Anyone tried them?

Hi I would also like to find out how your trip went with easytourchina. We are going to beijing in september. Thanks!

Fort Nelson, Canada
2 posts
6. Re: Easy Tour China - Anyone tried them?

Hi! I'm also interested on how your trip went as i am thinking of booking a tour through them... If anyone could give me reviews about this tour group, that'll be great.. Thanks!

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
7. Re: Easy Tour China - Anyone tried them?

From the experience I have dealing with them they are pretty good. We've used them on a number of occasions in the past.

Generally make sure to get info on all content of your tour, including how many shopping stops will be included. Also try to understand the budget for food in their offer.

Shanghai, China
1 post
8. Re: Easy Tour China - Anyone tried them?

Hi,

I am planning to go to tibet through EasyChinaTour.

Can anyone let me know about them!!

Are they really genuine travel agent?

Thank You

9. Re: Easy Tour China - Anyone tried them?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 am, November 29, 2013
10. Re: Easy Tour China - Anyone tried them?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:30 am, June 11, 2014