We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wildlife Kenya Safaris

Which Mombasa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cornwall
Level Contributor
117 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Wildlife Kenya Safaris

Hi folks,

Has anyone used this company recently ?

If so did you have a good driver / guide ? and was he chatty and friendly ?

Antony has quoted a very good price for what we want, just want to be sure we will have a good guide.

Many thanks

Annie

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
384 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wildlife Kenya Safaris

as far as i know them they are reputable tour operator. So i expect best service from them, and you can go on with your booking Ann.

Cheers

wirral
Level Contributor
289 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wildlife Kenya Safaris

we use this tour operator all the time (more than 7 years ) and have always found them top class you get what they say they will do for you we found the drivers to be good and helpful

ann

Sutton
Level Contributor
45 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wildlife Kenya Safaris

We have used this company 3 times and had no complaints. Anthony is a really nice guy and we had really enjoyable safaris in comfortable vehicles and stayed in all the lodges we requested with no hitches anywhere, so from my own experience I highly recomend them.

manchester
10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Wildlife Kenya Safaris

We are currently in Kenya on our family holiday. This is our second visit and we have just come back from a 5 day safari. We used Freddy Safaris and the safari was just mindblowing. Our driver Beka was an ace, very friendly, experienced with all the parks and extremely knowlegeable with the wildife. We contacted Freddy by mail freddysafaris@yahoo.com, and we can recommend him to anyone.

xx

5. Re: Wildlife Kenya Safaris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, December 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Mombasa