We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Upgrade to sea view room in voyager beach hotel

Londonderry
Level Contributor
42 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Upgrade to sea view room in voyager beach hotel

We are going to voyager beach hotel for two weeks at the start of December. I've read a few reviews recommending upgrading from a garden room to a sea view can anyone tell me how much this will cost and is it worth it.

Thanks

South West England...
Destination Expert
for Mombasa, Diani Beach, Kenya
Level Contributor
7,250 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Upgrade to sea view room in voyager beach hotel

I love the superior sea facing rooms to the right of the Lookout Bar. Right on the cliff overlooking the ocean and beach you wake up to the most amazing sun rise most mornings. Larger rooms than the garden rooms with two king size beds. Very nice. Not sure of the supplement so would suggest you email Voyager. They are popular so might not always be available.

Londonderry
Level Contributor
42 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Upgrade to sea view room in voyager beach hotel

Thank you for your reply I'll do that.

Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Upgrade to sea view room in voyager beach hotel

I should warn you.. we were not happy with our standard garden room and asked for an upgrade.. we were told it would cost an extra £600 for the two weeks!

We absoloutely refused to pay this.. kicked up a stink and got an upgrade anyway.. and in my opinion the room we got is what the standard rooms should be like! I remember it was only going to cost an extra £200 through our tour operator.

Cardiff
Level Contributor
1,161 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Upgrade to sea view room in voyager beach hotel

Our room upgrade to full sea view with Thomson last October was only £6 per night!!!

5. Re: Upgrade to sea view room in voyager beach hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, December 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Mombasa