We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a (taxi) driver

Cologne, Germany
Level Contributor
950 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a (taxi) driver

we (two adults, one child) will need rides between Mombasa Train Station and Diani Beach and looking for a pre-arranged taxi service; we are willing to pay KSh 3.000 per trip or the equivalent in US Dollars

any recommendations are welcome (publicly or via PM)

thanks

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
589 posts
Save Reply
31. Re: Looking for a (taxi) driver

Hi Doff, so its actually known as CobaCabana, thanks for that,

BTW - presumably one of the deleted posts prompted you to post about Cobacabana, what where they about?

sowi Doff they were already deleted when i browsed thro, but as i was reading your chat with Yankari i thought i put in some too...yes hope to be there soon...

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
15,817 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Looking for a (taxi) driver

Ah! Thanks, I'd forgotten that was on this thread, I didn't go back to the previous pages,

The deleted posts must just have been drivers self-promoting.

Sorry for more OTC Ollie ヅ

Cologne, Germany
Level Contributor
950 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Looking for a (taxi) driver

no worries, DC - and yes, I caught some of the posts before they were deleted, they were indeed self promoting

34. Re: Looking for a (taxi) driver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:06 am, March 21, 2013
35. Re: Looking for a (taxi) driver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Mombasa