We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather bamburi beach mid may

england
1 post
Save Topic
weather bamburi beach mid may

HI

Has anyone been Bamburi beech in mid may

are the rains all the time PLEASE can someone let me know

Thanks

Norwich, England
11 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: weather bamburi beach mid may

May is the height of the wet season in the region around Mombasa, averaging 300mm for the month. Average that out and it's only 1cm per day. Not only that, but with Mombassa (and therefore Bamburi) having a tropical monsoonal climate, the rain is likely to fall in one short, sharp burst, and not necessarily every day.You may get 3 or 4 cm on one day and then nothing for the next week. It will NOT spoil your holiday. In fact, a tropical rainfall will help to clear the air for the evening and reduce the humidity of the night.

Have a fantastic time and try to venture out away from the resort complex. Do not be intimidated by the beech boys as they're a friendly bunch just trying to make a living. Talking with them and the staff will be your only contact with the "real" Africa, and you'll learn more in 5 minutes with them than with a dozen guide books. If you've any other questions e-mail me at graemeturner599@hotmail.com and I'll do my best to get back to you.

Get answers to your questions about Mombasa