We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diani Reef Resort

Lichfield, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Diani Reef Resort

My wife and I are thinking of going to Diani Reef Resort in October. Has anyone got any thoughts etc?

Coventry
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Diani Reef Resort

How long are you going to be there? If you already know that, then you should book early in advance. October is a busy period and i would advice you to book in advance. katokenya.org i understand has got all the names of tour operators in case you wonna spice up you holidays with some Safari.

Lichfield, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Diani Reef Resort

We are going for 14 days, just booked it (Yip ee) so I hope it's good??? It looks fantastic.

Any body been there?

3. Re: Diani Reef Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:39 am, February 17, 2006
Scotland
Level Contributor
313 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Diani Reef Resort

Going on the 1st of April- only 7 weeks to go.Will let you know when we return.

I'm sure there was someone on the forum who was going out late January so they may be back soon and we'll get a report.

Feebib

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Diani Reef Resort

Please se post called Diani Reef Beach Resort and Spa. Have a good trip I loved it.

Get answers to your questions about Mombasa