We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

two fifty yearolds going to kenya to want a good hotel...

Which Mombasa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
northern ireland
3 posts
Save Topic
two fifty yearolds going to kenya to want a good hotel...

i am trying to book a goodholiday for my mother and her friend who have recently been bereaved any good ideas, recommendations they have both saved hard for this holiday so i really need to get it right for them any suggestions would be really helpful as this is probabley the furthest they have both been please help if you can many thanks dawn (long suffering Daughter)

England
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: two fifty yearolds going to kenya to want a good hotel...

Hi Dawn,

I would reccomend you give escape2kenya.co.uk a call as they will help you out. I have booked with this firm for the past 5 years and I have allways got what has been promised.I would suggest a 4 or 5 day safari followed by a 4 starplus hotel for the remainder of there stay. I can only say that Kenya is a wonderful place and they will experience pure magic and then you can be more long suffering in them by looking at all the photos they will take.

I hope you get sorted and give escape2kenya a call I'm sure they will help.

Good Luck

London
Level Contributor
220 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: two fifty yearolds going to kenya to want a good hotel...

I have found that Gateway holidays seem to be the best value

http://www.gatewayholidays.co.uk

When are they going and for how long?

northern ireland
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: two fifty yearolds going to kenya to want a good hotel...

many thanks for your help it has taken a big weight from my mind knowing that they will be going with a reputable company. happy holidays.

Little Dunmow...
Level Contributor
55 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: two fifty yearolds going to kenya to want a good hotel...

Hi, Dawn - I'm going (alone) in October and have arranged a 2night/3day safari to Tsavo East, staying at Galdessa Camp (which is heaven!) (see www.galdessa.com) through DM Tours, who are v.v. highly recommended. They are looking after me throughout, arranging for drivers etc (this bit I arranged direct: dmtiyrs:africaonline.co.ke). I'm also staying for a week at The Sands at Nomad, which is an exclusive "boutique" hotel (just 80 guests) - and looks wonderful: this has been arranged for me (together with a 9-day cruise and of course flights) by Citrus Travel (tel. 0870 950 1001 or sales@citrustravel.co.uk). Steve has been fantastic and has procured excellent prices.

If you enquire, say I recommended you!

Fiona

northern ireland
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: two fifty yearolds going to kenya to want a good hotel...

many thanks for your help i have now booked through them so thankyou very much

Get answers to your questions about Mombasa