We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Knitter are you back yet???

London, England
Level Contributor
3,042 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Knitter are you back yet???

Knitter,

Hope you had a good time, what was The Voyager like ?

Cheltenham, United...
Level Contributor
111 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Knitter are you back yet???

Got back late Saturday. Brilliant Holiday. Great Hotel set in beautiful gardens. The hotel is set to the theme of a ship. which they really take seriously The rooms are cabins, There is a captain and officers. the pools are set on different decks The ship calls in to a different port each day. And the food and entertaiment theme for that day will centre on the port of call.

You need not worry about your kids been entertained. The Children Amination team work tireless from 10.30 in the morning to 10.30 at night. There are pool tables. Children films shown. Football matches on the beach They also have daily trips arranged to local tourist attractions Crocidile farm Africian villiges etc. This is a family Hotel.

Food is good especially breakfast Full english breakfast. Pizza and burgers all day. Buffet main meals Good. Despite been all inclusive it is waiter service for the drinks. Great when you are lay on that sun bed.

All inclusive finishes at midnight. Plenty of sunbeds all over the Hotel... in the gardens around the pools. No need to take towels as they operate towel service.

Beautiful beach though the beach sellars are annoying.

London, England
Level Contributor
3,042 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Knitter are you back yet???

Knitter, I'm really glad that you had a great time. Thanks very much for letting me know more about the place, sounds just what we need. Know doubt I'll have a few more questions to ask you, but I'll let you get all that holiday washing and ironing done first ;)...thanks again...Lara

Oxford
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Knitter are you back yet???

laraevans

Hi, glad you enjoyed your hols. We are going to the Voyager in March, first time to Kenya, could you tell me if there is any snorkelling to be had off the beach at the Voyager or is that not possible?

Also do the rooms have mosquito nets? Was there a problem with the mozzies? This is my only concern as we usually get eaten alive!! Also do you know of a really effective mozzie repellent?

Would be pleased for any advice you can give.

Thanks

Oxford
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Knitter are you back yet???

Knitter,

sorry, that last post was for you. Sorry laraevans, I`m new to this!!! Oooops

Get answers to your questions about Mombasa