We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

d m tours please help

Which Mombasa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
d m tours please help

Hi can anyone that has used dm tour for a safari to the Masi Mari3/4 days tell me what they thought of it and also is the company abtol /abta bonded like our companys in England

Thank you so much

Ann

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
128 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: d m tours please help

Hi, We used DM Tours for a 3 day Masai Mara safari, leaving from Shanzu Beach and staying at the Mara Sarova Lodge. Everything was perfect and ran like clockwork I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

We were picked up on time, met everywhere on time and dropped off on time. In short, they were excellent.

I haven't seen one bad review about them and I did a lot of research before departing. I don't know about abtol/abta but I do know that they make their money, and reputation through word of mouth so they are very very keen to do a good job.

belgrade
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: d m tours please help

Hi,

I've just returned from Shanzu beach, and did safari with DM tour. They are just great and would reccomend them. We did 2 days Tsavo east with them and it was fabolous.

They even bought champagne for our group, took us to Masai village no extra charge, and even called to see if we liked it.

Very nice people and organization thats for sure