We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

safari with DM tours

Wales UK
Level Contributor
248 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
safari with DM tours

Am thinking of booking a safari with the above after finding them on the net. Has anyone been with them?

Are they any good?

They certainly seem professional enough, any reviews would be brilliant thanks

Harry

Bedfordshire, UK
Level Contributor
215 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: safari with DM tours

See my post: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294206-i9216-k244…

I booked both my safaris with DM - more than happy!

Tamworth, England
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: safari with DM tours

Hi

I have just recently booked a couple of safaris with this company. We have yet to go on them as we don't go for another three weeks.

We booked a 2 day safari to the Masai Mara in a premium tent which cost us £270 each with flights and everything included.

We also booked another 2 day safari to Tsavo for about £180 each and the camp is beautiful.

We booked a day trip on the pilli pippa dhow which was £50. We only had to put down a 10% deposit of the total, which is handy and when we get to our resort they are going to send a car so we can go and pay the full amount and get a breifing of the safari's

They were the cheapest and I have heard great things about them. All the accommadation is 5* and you get waited on hand and foot apparently.

I booked with a girl called Lillian, she was very prompt in responding and sorted everything out within a day. She even gave me a 10% discount as I booked all three trips witrh DM Tours. So I would reccommend them highly so far. Lets hope they live up to their feedback when we get there.

Emily

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
128 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: safari with DM tours

We went on a three day safari (just me and my wife, not a big tour group) in the Masai Mara with DM Tours and nothing went wrong. They were there to pick us up very early on the day of departure and everything ran like clockwork. I would recommend DM Tours to anyone, it is a well run business.

Had the most amazing time at the Mara Sarova Camp - I've got a review of that here... tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g294209-d504…

Wales UK
Level Contributor
248 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: safari with DM tours

Thanks everyone will be booking promptly, Have been quoted £200 pp for the 2 night 3 day in Tsavo.

Get answers to your questions about Mombasa
Recent Conversations