We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wedding at the Flamingo Beach Hotel

npc
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
wedding at the Flamingo Beach Hotel

I've booked my wedding & honeymoon at the Flamingo with the African Safari Club for December 2005, but am not sure now wether I've made a mistake since watching Holidays Uncovered on TV.

I've read many mixed reports about this hotel, so would appreciate any advise, info & photos that anyone has.

Has anyone been recently or seen a wedding take place?

uk
Level Contributor
73 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wedding at the Flamingo Beach Hotel

Hi i am going to the paradise hotel with african safari club in sept, i was also worried after watching the programme etc. but i have had several good responses from various forums and i am now really looking forward to it. I am sure there are more luxurious places and hotels but I for one would feel incredibilly guilty if everything was too luxurious in a country where there is so much poverty.

I got married abroad last year (corfu) and it was fantastic although we incountered a few problems along the way it was without doubt the best way to get married, so just enjoy it, all the planning really is part of the fun and it is all over so quickly.

I will post a report on here after i get back and i will go to the Flamingo keeping in mind your wedding plans, and let you know what i think.

Alex.

Get answers to your questions about Mombasa