We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naboisho Camp - Asilia Africa

washington dc
Level Contributor
249 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Naboisho Camp - Asilia Africa

My report on Naboisho Camp and Asilia Africa -

My favorite holiday is a safari! I’ve always been fascinated by safaris and met my first goal in 2011 when I went on safari in South Africa. South Africa was outstanding and I highly recommend it. Soon after I returned, I set my sights on east Africa and the migration then finally in 2012 I started planning for what I recently completed.

I came upon the Asilia company from research that I did online last year when I knew I was ready to book. My primary basis for choosing them was of course that they met my preferences in what I wanted for my trip and then I confirmed my observations by going to the safari awards website.

Hey, this is just the way I did it of course you may have a better idea. I have been on safari once before back in 2011 in South Africa using andbeyond which I really enjoyed but this time I wanted to venture out to a different company and I think I made a very good choice. So many options to choose from that it can be difficult to make a decision.

I will mention that it was helpful and impressive that before and after the trip Asilia was very good at responding to my inquiries. Then as a follow-up and while on safari Asilia also made great efforts to follow-up and address any concerns I may have had. Now I don’t know about you guys but for me communication is extremely important. So often organizations will be very lacked in responding or sometimes not at all and this has eliminated possible companies for me so thanks for getting this right Asilia!

One challenge that I have when I travel is finding a source for information I am interested in outside of something like tripadvisor, tour operator sites or the official website of a camp and this is one reason why I decided to start a travel blog. To share my experience with everyone who may also be interested in the same venues.

If you are one of those folks who thinks it silly to elaborate about anything other than the wildlife or game drives then you can stop right now and go to another site. When I go on safari I think there is room to enjoy EVERYTHING about it. Yes the wildlife and game drives are of utmost importance, my primary reason for safari is for the animals but I am not of the belief that its okay if everything else is crappy. I personally think you can have it all, great game viewing while enjoying world class food and accommodations so if you agree, please read on.

I will also update information on each game viewing area/Park here complete with pictures and video…bare with me.

Thanks

http://carryingonbags.com/?p=488&page=4

1. Re: Naboisho Camp - Asilia Africa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, October 07, 2014