We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Masai mara expenses

Doha, Qatar
Destination Expert
for Doha, Kerala
Level Contributor
11,340 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Masai mara expenses

I have taken an all inclusive package for a 5 days safari in Masai Mara. I will be put up in Keekorok Lodge and have paid for room, food and game drives.

I am not doing the balloon ride. Would like to know if I would come across any other expenses other than tipping. If so, please give an indicative amount.

Boston...
Level Contributor
819 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Masai mara expenses

If alcohol and laundry are not included, i would plan for that

NAIROBI
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Masai mara expenses

Hello,

Other extras depend with your wish. There are like the Maasai Village Visit where Guests are guided through the village by an English-speaking Maasai, who lives in the village.

You may want to spice your tour by enjoying extra activities’ like the Bush breakfast in the Maasai Mara, Gala Bush dinner in the Maasai Mara to mention just a few

Doha, Qatar
Destination Expert
for Doha, Kerala
Level Contributor
11,340 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Masai mara expenses

Dear James, can you give me an idea about the cost for village tour, gala bush dinner and bush break fast.

Doha, Qatar
Destination Expert
for Doha, Kerala
Level Contributor
11,340 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Masai mara expenses

Dear James, other than what you listed out above, what are the other interesting activities?

5. Re: Masai mara expenses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 20, 2014