We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2012 Maasai Mara map now available

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
15,477 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
2012 Maasai Mara map now available

According to Maasai Mara facebook page

❝NEW 2012 maps on the Maasai Mara Ecosystem are finally available.

Get in touch with the camps, book shops and travel agencies to get your copy so you do not get LOST!

Includes all the new CONSERVANCIES, AIRSTRIPS and GPS points of a lot of the properties, Roads, Wildebeest crossing points.

Call Irene 020 2331627 if you can not find it.❞

Mombasa, kanya
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: 2012 Maasai Mara map now available

Thanks Doffcocker for that insight....will check that out....

Michigan
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2012 Maasai Mara map now available

Are those maps like the ones they have for Tanzania parks such as Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro and Serengeti? I looked at the website for WWW.GTmaps.com, looking for the ones for Kenya and it says "under progress". I just love those maps showing the wet vs dry seasons. Other than the photos, they were the best souvenirs I got on my May trip.

Laurena

3. Re: 2012 Maasai Mara map now available

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, August 20, 2013