We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning Masai Mara Safari in September

London
Level Contributor
81 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Planning Masai Mara Safari in September

My husband and I have never been to Africa and want to go on a safari. We were thinking of going to Africa around Sept-October for around a 10-14 day (not the whole time in Safari).

Can anyone give us some details of some reputable tour companies which does camp safaris? I read that Governoors or Little Governors camp is good.

A friend of ours recommend also to go into Cape town, can anyone give us some places to visit there? Also any tours to cape town?

We arent sure where to flight into, so some information about that would also be appreciated.

Is Sept-October, better time to go if we want to see animals in the migrating season?

Thanks in Advance

Elly

germany
7 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Planning Masai Mara Safari in September

Elly,

I have just returned to germany with a group of 13 people from kenya. we had a 21 days safari. we visited masai mara, lake nakuru, samburu, amboseli, tsavo, meru, mount kenya and mombasa

We had organized our holiday with a very reputable agency in germany called VOGSTOURS. Their local agent in kenya is called MONACO SAFARIS (sales@monacosafaris.com)

This agent is the best on earth. They are very professional, smiling, relliable, full of surprises every night, excellent drivers and buses, and above all very reliable.

If you need an email adress of one of the clients we returned with and the germany agency, am very ready to give you

Best Regards,

Mel

22. Re: Planning Masai Mara Safari in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:23 am, September 22, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Maasai Mara National...