We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa on arrival for Indian Nationals working in saudi arabia

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
2 posts
Save Topic
Visa on arrival for Indian Nationals working in saudi arabia

Hi, I am an Indian national working in Saudi Arabia. I would like to visit my cousins working in Nairobi. Do I need to apply for a visit visa OR is it possible to get a visa on arrival in Nairobi airport ?

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
15,210 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visa on arrival for Indian Nationals working in saudi arabia

Hi,

India is on the list of countries whose citizens are able to get visas on arrival

Dammam, Saudi Arabia
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Visa on arrival for Indian Nationals working in saudi arabia

Sir, thank you for the detail. I want to know whether YF vaccination is also required to enter Kenya.

Nairobi, Kenya
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visa on arrival for Indian Nationals working in saudi arabia

Its not required in Kenya but in Tanzania its a must. God luck.

Sainte-Anne-de-Belle...
Level Contributor
20 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Visa on arrival for Indian Nationals working in saudi arabia

Hi Doffcocker, could you guide me to the site for this information? I am in a similar position as the original author: a national of India, living in Canada. If I visit Kenya, am I able to get a visa on arrival (with new currency notes and everything)? I called the High Commission in Ottawa and they insisted on not talking about the Visa on Arrival "you need to apply for a visa, please read the website". And I could not find the information on the website of the ministry.

Thank you in advance!

nyc
Level Contributor
14,418 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Visa on arrival for Indian Nationals working in saudi arabia

Seems all the Embassies indicate travelers MUST have Visa prior arrival KEN or TNZ. Not the case. Rather that the Embassies would simply prefer to have the $$$, though not the rule.. they're greedy.

On checkin at your departing airport the agent will allow you to board your flight to then purchase Visa on arrival NBO.

Nationals holding Passports from India are not those who require/must apply for Visa prior arrival.

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
15,210 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Visa on arrival for Indian Nationals working in saudi arabia

arc_rocks,

Citizens of all the countries in the Category 2 list (on the Kenya Immigration Department website) are eligible to get visas on arrival in Kenya. As you can see Canada is included.

www.immigration.go.ke/index.php…

7. Re: Visa on arrival for Indian Nationals working in saudi arabia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 09, 2015