We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wildebeest safaris

Sydney, Australia
5 posts
Save Topic
Wildebeest safaris

We have a quote we like for a Rwanda, 4 day gorilla and Lake Kivi trip from Wildebeest safaris - Noah Kuti. Has anyone used this company? We'd like to hear how it went - pick up, accomodation and whether we can feel Ok about paying a deposit. Grateful for any tips

85 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Wildebeest safaris

Amazing first Safari

They arranged a safari 7 days: Samburu, Naibasha and Masai Mara . Everything was perfect and recommendations of times at each site and accommodations were very successful. Denis, our guide, was great; friendly, professional and attentive to our needs at all times (ah !! and a great driver ... must be taken into account with some roads in Kenya). Thanks to him, we could see all kinds of animals at each place. Accommodations perfect as recommended by Noah. At least offered alternative and not the same as other companies accommodation. they all perfect exceeded our expectations in terms of facilities and location for the park.

From our point of view, highly recommended safaris with this company.

Edited: 2:46 pm, October 29, 2016
Mentioned in this post
Samburu National Reserve
Samburu National Reserve
Samburu District, Kenya
Kenya
Kenya
Africa
Liege, Belgium
Level Contributor
1 post
22 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Wildebeest safaris

I used wildebeest safari . I had an amazing time, very successful safari , awesome lodges , delicious food , very good driver/guide , a very great company , super professional , great vehicles and service . I can really recommend this company .

Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
17 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Wildebeest safaris

Any idea how to secure our deposit?

We are required to pay 30% now, our trip will be in June/July 2017.

I am convinced the tour operator is reliable, but what happens if they go bankrupt? Here in Europe all operators are obliged to have a warranty policy. Is this the same in Kenya?

Mentioned in this post
Kenya
Kenya
Africa
Pretoria, South...
Level Contributor
4 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Wildebeest safaris

We used Noah Kuti for a tour of Amboseli, Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara. We were very happy with the service. Everything went well. Our guide Eustace Baragu was also excellent.

Washington DC...
1 post
Save Reply
35. Re: Wildebeest safaris

Ultimate Safari and Beach Get away

Wow, wow, wow...Asante Sana Wildebeest. We had a wonderful experience from Nairobi to the Mara and then to Malindi it was all great. But ultimately the main purpose of our trip was to see the wonderful wildlife in its natural environment. This is where Wildebeest shined they paired us with two fantastic driver/guides who planned and executed our daily game drive to perfection. The most experienced, Geoffrey had what seemed to be a 6th sense as to where the animals were...we would be driving along and he would lift his binoculars and make a swift turn to catch a leopard or whatever creep out of its hiding place. With him, at the helm, we were able to catch all of the big 5 and much more. Each day after our game drive and back at the hotel we would recount what we saw and share our pictures with others (also on Safari) who spent more time but with less success. This truly made our holiday.

Mentioned in this post
Malindi
Malindi
Coast Province, Kenya
Edmonton, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
36. Re: Wildebeest safaris

My sister Rocky and myself did a 14 day Safari with Wildebeest of Kenya and Tanzania the end of Feb. and the beginning of March 2017. The experience was beyond our expectations recommending it the most memorable

trip of a lifetime.We had to change plans a few times but Noah was so very helpful and very accommodating.

The highest possible recommendations go to two great No. 1 drivers/guides, Dennis Taligoola and Hamza Nyelo, both a credit to Wildebeest. These perfect gentlemen were knowledgable, intelligent, accommodating,

equipped with guide books and binoculars, therefore very informative and helpful. They were lots of fun, easy to be with, parting as friends, making a very memorable experience. Even forging rivers and chasing leopards we felt safe and secure. Our two short term drivers, Dickson and Ken , also took good care of us. Thanks for an unforgettable Safari and experience of a lifetime. Rosemary

Mentioned in this post
Kenya
Kenya
Africa
Geelong
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
37. Re: Wildebeest safaris

Just back tonight from the best experience of my life. Wildebeest Safaris is an amazing company that delivers everything they promise and more. The accommodation was brilliant, the game drives excellent and Eustace the guide/ driver was outstanding

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
5 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: Wildebeest safaris

Hi you can trust them I was nervous about sending the 30% deposit too but we just got back from the most amazing 8 day safari in Kenya. After seeing other vehicles and drivers from other companies I'm so glad we picked Wildebeest. You won't be disappointed. Our driver was Peter he was great hope you have a great time

Tara

Mentioned in this post
Kenya
Kenya
Africa
Pretoria, South...
Level Contributor
4 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
39. Re: Wildebeest safaris

We (family and friends of 7 adults with varying dietary requirements) had a great 5 day safari covering Amboseli, Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara. Our guide/driver Eustace was excellent, the accommodation throughout was good and the food was delicious. We plan to do another one with Noah and his mob in Serengeti next year.

Mentioned in this post
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
195 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
40. Re: Wildebeest safaris

I just want to express my sincere appreciation to Wildebeest safaris tour for offering me 10 truly amazing Kenya/Tanzania safaris tour. I highly recommend TA reader to look at this tour operator because they are really good in every aspect. I did have some reservations before I choose them because their reviews on the safarisbooking.com just too good to be true.( almost 100 percent reviews are five stars). Right now I will give them 4.7 rating after the tour. (the only minor problem is I notify them in advance that I can not have diary product but did not bring their attention which cause little problem). The most important factor attribute to the successful 10 days is high standard of tour guide. Our guides in Kenya and Tanzania are really knowledgeable and know how to spot animals at right time. I saw Leopard three times ,four cheetahs, Plenty of lions, Jackal,serval cat all because our guide saw them at right spot. I also very fortune to have other three energetic travelers in this group which make my trip become a truly once in a lifetime experience. Please take a look at this tour and make your final decision.

Mentioned in this post
Kenya
Kenya
Africa
Reply to: Wildebeest safaris
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted