We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How fast to the international flights fill up?

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dearborn, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,300 posts
133 reviews
Save Topic
How fast to the international flights fill up?

My safari is booked for September 2014. I see my preferred airline only offers 1 flight (Amsterdam to Nairobi) a day. Can I wait to book for a few months? Or do this flights fill up fast. I realize I am traveling in peek season. Thanks!

Michigan
Level Contributor
1,297 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: How fast to the international flights fill up?

Prices will vary depending on the time of year you fly, but when I booked Delta in March, the fare was $1474 and that was with the added flight LAN to DTW then on to AMS and NBO.

Dearborn, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,300 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: How fast to the international flights fill up?

Laurena, what time of the year was that? I'm seeing fares at 1700...dtw to Amsterdam to Nairobi

Michigan
Level Contributor
1,297 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: How fast to the international flights fill up?

I booked in June 2013 for March 2014

Dearborn, Michigan
Level Contributor
1,300 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: How fast to the international flights fill up?

Must be the difference in seasons. About a 400 difference in fares even today....guess ill book as soon as I see a slight drop....

15. Re: How fast to the international flights fill up?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 03, 2015