We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trustworthy and Reliable Driver/Guide

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Trustworthy and Reliable Driver/Guide

I just returned home from a three month stay in Nairobi and I would like to recommend our driver, Zac Malaba. Zac drove my husband on his daily commute from Upper Hill in Nairobi to Karen and he drove me all over Nairobi and Karen exploring while my husband worked. Zac also served as our game guide and tour operator when we went on safari to Lake Nakuru and Nairobi National Parks on our weekends. Zac drives a clean and well maintained Toyota for travel within the city and he secures a pop up safari van for game drives and travel outside the city.

Nairobi traffic is a challenge, and Zack steered us through the fray with infinite patience and good humor. He was an excellent judge and advisor regarding when we needed to leave our apartment in order to arrive safely and on time. Zack was always prompt and often early. He even ran the air conditioning in the car without us having to ask! We spent a lot of time in the car with Zac over the past few months, and my husband and I both recommend him as a pleasant, likable and trustworthy person who you can depend on.

Zack holds a degree in the travel field and is quite knowledgeable. He can take you trekking or on a climb up one of Kenya's iconic mountains and he has conducted game drives in all of Kenya's national parks including the Masai Mara, and the Tsavos.

To engage Zack to be your driver from outside the country you can email him at zacsmal@gmail.com or you can text him at +254 723 424 835 and he can meet you at the airport. To call or text him from within Kenya, dial 0723 424 835.

1. Re: Trustworthy and Reliable Driver/Guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:46 am, December 16, 2013
2. Re: Trustworthy and Reliable Driver/Guide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, November 27, 2014