i only have 1 full day (Sunday) in Nairobi (8 am - 12 am).
considering traffic conditions, is it possible to visit the all of the following:
1. David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust (11 am - 12 pm open to public)
2. Bomas of Kenya (3:30 - 5:15 pm dance performance. is this worth it or is it going to be redundant if i am already visiting a Maasai village/manyatta while on safari journey? i may have to give this up in order to spend the whole afternoon in a Maasai market)
3. Kazuri beads factory (is it open at all on Sunday? is there a factory tour? where else can i actually buy Kazuri beads jewellery if i dont have a chance to visit the factory?)
4. Karen Blixen Museum (open 9:30 am - 6 pm)
5. Maasai Market (open 8 am - 6 pm. i know the market sellers move around, so where are they on Sunday? are the 3 venues specified in this website correct? if yes, where would be the best location for me to go if i based myself out of Langata area? africanspicesafaris.com/masai_market_shoppin…