We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Migration Kenya Safaris

Toronto, Canada
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Migration Kenya Safaris

Hi I am planning on going on a safari with migration kenya safaris to the Masai Mara, but I cant find any reviews. Has anyone used this company before?

Colombo, Sri Lanka
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Migration Kenya Safaris

Did you received any answer?

Arusha, Tanzania
Level Contributor
153 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Migration Kenya Safaris

I don't know them. You can often get a good idea about a company based on their website. In the about us section- seems to me like they spend to much time saying that they are experienced and no time showing you. Sounds to me like a new company that does not have much of a track record. But they may be great. I also hate companies that offer sample itineraries and don't post the price.

abu dhabi
Level Contributor
2 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Migration Kenya Safaris

Hi,

migration kenya safaris....is a very good option....check out my reviews on them by clicking my name and scroll down...

I had gone using their services last september......the website is http://www.migrationkenyasafaris.com these guys are good...

if you want to know something specific mail me at dugul74@gmail.com....

cheers

kichu

Edited: 11:47 am, April 12, 2013
Hradec Kralove...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Migration Kenya Safaris

I am sorry, I can´t speak english very well (I am from the Czech Republic) but I will try it. We have only the best experiences with Migration Kenya Safaris company. I can recomend this company at all the way. We enjoyed our holiday in Kenya with them very much. I was there one time, but my wife with her father and group of friends more than 3-times with this company. I would like to go there again but only with Migration Kenya Safaris. They have (make) very good services and we saw everything what we wanted to see in Kenya (complete Big 5, Lake Nakuru, Masai Mara, Samburu, Tsavo, Amboseli - National parks, we visited Masai village, Nanyuki, Mombassa, etc.). It´s very good option to travel in Kenya with Migration Kenya Safaris.

If you have same questions about Migration Kenya Safaris or about our holiday in Kenya, you can write me on my mail - maslonka.o@seznam.cz

cheers

Ondra

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
12 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Migration Kenya Safaris

The company is very good. we traveled with them on august 2012. We were four in an exckusive jeep: Nairobi,masai mara, lake nakuru samburu. All was perfect, our guide and driver Michael Maina is now a friend for us. Ask him what you want during your staying in kenya and he will provide it to you. Discover the place, the culture and the nature with him was a great pleasure. :)

Shenzhen, China
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Migration Kenya Safaris

Hi, my friends and me we have a memorized safari on July 2012 with migration safari company.Michael maina is a kind and experience guide. surprise happened every day.and we even have met the wildbeast so nearly that they run into our car when we are driving to the lodge inside mara in the dark evenging.God bless,we wildbeast ,car and us are all fine.

www.safarimasaimara.com

www.migrationkenyasafaris.com

both are website of their company. If u have any further question,u can email to me.i am willing to share everything i know with u. shirley0825@qq.com

Hope u also have a wonderful safari same with us.

Shirley

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Migration Kenya Safaris

With my friends I made a wonderful safari with Migration Kenya Safari last summer!

The company is perfect and all people travelling for them are very expert and reliable: they will accompaign you in an unforgettable experience because they know very well the secrets of the bush and they are so kind and professional that they always try to surprise you and to satsfy your requests!

A very tailor made safari company: do not have any doubt..chose them and after your trip you will be here on TripAdvisor to positively (super positively!!!!) review and comment their professional excellence for 'inspiring' other travellers!

Have a nice safari :-)

Ada from Italy

Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
15,554 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Migration Kenya Safaris

"Quite remarkable!"

as legendary British sports commentator David Coleman used to say

Hradec Kralove...
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Migration Kenya Safaris

Hi,

we have been in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania 5 times, every time with Migration Kenya Safaris and Maina and his employer, Peter, Clerens. The safari was great, we climb Mt. Kenya and Kilimanjaro with him and we visited Bwindi NP and mountain gorillas with him. We realy enjoyed every day with him at safari. I can recommand this company.

Veronika

Napoli
Level Contributor
129 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Migration Kenya Safaris

I can also say: choose them.

They are very great and Michael too....

And Kenya is a wonderful place.