We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clarion Hotel, Nairobi

Victor, Montana
Level Contributor
23 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Clarion Hotel, Nairobi

Seem like this is the best bargin mid price hotel I can find for my dates in Nairobi. Anyone have any knowledge/experience about the place or other recommendation. Just spending the afternoon/night there before a safari. Thanks.

Nairobi
Level Contributor
251 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Clarion Hotel, Nairobi

Hi Thom w

It is a nice hotel situated right opposite Jevanjee gardens at Moi/Murang'a roads junction. It is relatively new and has been in operation for less than 1 year and still have facilities in good shape, it is a budget hotel, go ahead and you will enjoy your stay there.

Allan

Nairobi
Level Contributor
133 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Clarion Hotel, Nairobi

I agree with Allan on this facility which has just come up.The location is ideal for budget travelers.Go ahead and do your booking.

3. Re: Clarion Hotel, Nairobi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, January 06, 2014