We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Download Kenya Visa Form

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle...
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Download Kenya Visa Form

Hello, I plan to get a multiple entry visa upon arrival at the airport for my wife and kids and a single entry visa for myself (different travel plans) but I am unable to find the links online to download the visa forms. I checked the Kenya Embassy Washington DC site and some other sites too but I can only find the online application forms. Can somebody point to me to a link for the Kenyan Visa Form.. Thanks in advance.

Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
2,781 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Download Kenya Visa Form

On arrival you can't get multiple entry visas. What countries will your wife and kids be traveling to, to get back to Kenya?

The online form is the same form you can print and use for on arrival visas.

manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,174 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Download Kenya Visa Form

I might be wrong but I thought multiple entry visas are only available from the embassy. You can only get single-entry or transit visas on arrival.

nyc
Level Contributor
14,310 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Download Kenya Visa Form

Why do you need a multiple entry Visa for Kenya?

The 'multiple' Visa is used for certain 'business' only and must be obtained prior arrival.

If 'as Tourists' (for your family) who will also be visiting Tanzania or Rwanda or Uganda and then returning to Kenya... they can use the Single entry form which is good for term of the Visa (about 3/mos). This would be the same form as used for you only.

Here's link to form from the UK High Commission. Prices shown are in GBP, but payment in USD is USD$50/person (children included). Photos are NOT required if/when purchasing on arrival... they'll have your passports; agent will take your photos and fingerprints; place Visa in passport.

Be sure to have sufficient blank pages (2) for Kenya and for any of the other countries (believe 1/pg Tanzania and the others). And, minimum 6/mos available before expiration of passports.

kenyahighcommission.net/khccontent/images/pd…

Edited: 2:23 pm, November 30, 2012
Mtwapa, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bamburi, Mtwapa
Level Contributor
14,954 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Download Kenya Visa Form

Here's a link to Kenyan Immigration Department's website, 'Types of visa' page

www.immigration.go.ke/index.php…

They also have a generic copy of the Visa form to download, though interestingly they have never updated it for the 2001 revised version, though there are not significant differences.

immigration.go.ke/images/…vsapplctn.pdf

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Level Contributor
59 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Download Kenya Visa Form

Yes you can get both single and multiple entry forms from either the NY or Wash DC Kenya Embassy.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Download Kenya Visa Form

Do you need to get a visa beforehand or are we able to complete a visa on the plane?

Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
2,781 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Download Kenya Visa Form

Trish, on the plane you will be given an arrivals card. You also need to fill in a separate visa application form. These are available sometimes on the plane. Most likely not. If you have pre completed the form, it saves you doing it in the arrivals immigration hall. You can then get the visa on arrival.

Mumbai (Bombay...
5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Download Kenya Visa Form

can i have a link to visa on arrival for indian tourist.i need a single entry visas

uk
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Download Kenya Visa Form

kenyahicom-delhi.com/Page.aspx?id=35&pid=8

Don't think you can do it on arrival, would appear to be post only

Edited: 7:29 am, June 14, 2013
manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,174 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Download Kenya Visa Form

Why is it different for Indian citizens?

Sandi has posted the link in post 3 above.