We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

luggage limits

Quincy,IL
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
luggage limits

I am flyong out of St Louis Mo in May this year and was wondering what the limits are on the luggage. I am disabled and will be taking crutches and will have a hard time handling luggage. I will be gone for over 2 weeks. I see 50 lbs or 70lbs as the limit. Any advise for me.....

Pickering, United...
Level Contributor
3,298 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: luggage limits

Glad to see your trip has taken shape and you're well on your way. I see you're coming through London. That's where assistance will also be useful. It should help you get through the security checks etc quicker. Distances from the planes to the terminals can be long too. We always seem to take two much baggage. Two adults, Granny and child can get away with 80lbs between us (even allowing for gran's medical equipment and walking pharmacy!).

12. Re: luggage limits

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 am, October 22, 2009