We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels

Toronto
Level Contributor
55 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels

Panafric or Country Lodge?? Anyone been to either recently? Would be interested in anyones comments.

Stewart

keniata
Level Contributor
135 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels

This will largely depend on you preference. The Country lodge is a quiet and serene place and is adjacent to the fairview hotel and not far from the israeli Embassy. Therefore security within the country lodge is tight.

The panafric hotel is a propety of the sarova hotels and is more accesible than the country lodge. If you are looking for privacy i would recomend the country lodge and if you are an out going person then i would go with the panafric hotel.

Facilities are more or less at par.

Dublin
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels

I have stayed at both. The Country Lodge is designed primarily for business travellers. It is part of the Fairview Hotel and is adjacent to it. It is a new build and is therefore modern. There is a basic breakfast area but no full restaurant. The Panafric is more of a tourist hotel. I think the Country Lodge is better value and if you don't need a full restaurant on site, then I would recommend it.

Mary

3. Re: Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:20 pm, October 07, 2009